- When you arrive to enter the Church, only the main doors of the Church will be open. Any side or back entrances will be locked. You will be able to exit through the side doors.
- No one will be allowed into church once attendance reaches 200 persons.
- Hand sanitizers are available in the narthex.
- The Holy Water stoups have been removed.
- Parishioners are encouraged, but not required, to wear a face mask. All ministers are to wear masks.
- The presider will not wear a mask during the celebration of the Mass, but he will wear one to distribute Communion.
- Music is important to the celebration of Mass, particularly on Sundays. A cantor and accompanist will lead you in song. Choirs and members of instrumental ensembles will not be immediately available.
- All hymnals, missallettes, and worship aides have been removed from the pews.
- The homily offered by the celebrant may be shorter than usual but its purpose, to share the meaning of the Sacred Scripture, will be given no matter the length. This will allow more time between the celebration of Mass for dismissing the people and preparing to welcome those to the next Mass.
- There will be no passing of the collection basket. Baskets will be placed at the entrance of the church for you to place your donations. Please consider online giving.
- Bringing up the gifts at the Offertory is suspended until further notice.
- There will be no Sign of Peace.
- The Lord's prayer is prayed without holding hands.
- Only the sacred host will be offered at Holy Communion. There is no Communion from the cup.
- Please lower your mask to receive communion. If gloves are worn, they are to be removed for Communion.
- Receiving Communion on the hand is highly preferred. If a person wishes to receive on the tongue, they are to wait and be the last person in the presider's line. Only the priest will distribute communion on the tongue; he will sanitize his hands after each person receives.
- Please do not linger in church and keep social distancing until you reach your car. The staff will be sanitizing the church and restrooms between Masses.
- There will be no Pancake Breakfast until further notice. All meetings, receptions, classes and social activities are also cancelled.
- The priests will hear Confessions after the 8:30am Mass on Saturday in a space outside the confessional.